Introducing the handling of Miki House's trio set. Please look at the product you have and check the applicable part.
Trio set (15-4113-384)
Trio set (15-4088-266)
Trio set (65-4059-829)
Regarding the use of a microwave oven / dishwasher
* Do not use a microwave oven.
Precautions when using a dishwasher
- Please do not use it in a commercial dishwasher.
- Please do not put this product overnut. There is a risk of deforming.
- Please check the display and instruction manual of the dishwasher and dryer before use.
- Do not drop this product to the heater part of the dishwasher. It may cause smoke.
Precautions for handling
- Please read the displays engraved on the main unit, such as heat -resistant temperature, before using.
- Do not use immediately if the case occurs in the case of scratches, cracks, or chip.
- Don't get rid of it with a scourer or a migaki powder, as it may be scratched.
- Do not put near the fire.
- When washing your hands, apply a soft sponge to a software neutral detergent and wash it with lukewarm water.
- After soaked in water, let the metal part go down and dry sufficiently. If moisture remains, it may cause rust.
- Avoid using for purposes other than tableware.
- Do not use orange oil -based detergent as patterns may be discolored or discolored.
- When using alkaline detergent, wash it well so that the detergent does not come out.
- If you leave the fats and oils on the pattern part, it may be discolored.
- Do not disinfect boiling.
- Avoid alcohol disinfection. The pattern may be discolored or the product may be deformed.
- Please be careful when using chopsticks and forks, as the tips are cut off.
- Do not hit other things in the spoon or fork metal part. Not only will the other party hurt, but it is very dangerous because burrs appear in the metal part.
|Spoon fork handle
Raw material resin and materials used
|Spoon fork handle