Introducing the handling of tableware at the beginning of Miki House Bone China.
Please look at the product you have and check the applicable part.
Bone China Eating Tableware Lineup
Fine Bone CHINA
By increasing the content of bone ash (beef ash ash) to about 50 %, the unique ceramic technology has achieved beautiful pure white, outstanding transparency, and excellent strength.
Please enjoy the charm of Fine Bone China, which is said to be the most white in the world.
Hand paint with thoughts
While taking advantage of the pure white base, the dedicated painter is hand -painted one by one to express the taste of happiness and the flow of time that you feel in nature.
It has been an auspicious motif since ancient times, and has been grateful for the new life and its healthy growth to the "pine" that symbolizes eternity, longevity and strength. increase.
Beginning of eating
It is a ceremony to eat a baby since the Heian period, with the wish of "don't bother eating for a lifetime", around 100 days after birth, when milk teeth begin to grow.
We will deliver the quality of MADE IN JAPAN that is suitable for your child's only important time.
About cleaning and care of products
In order to use it beautifully and cleanly, please clean after use as follows.
- Please remove dirt after use as soon as possible. If you leave it as it is, spots and dirt will be difficult to remove.
- When washing, apply a software neutral detergent on a soft sponge or cloth.
- Avoid using cleanser, metal scallops, and abrasive sponge, as it may damage the surface or peel off the painting part.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently and then store it in a less moisture place.
- For products other than baby spoons, if they are stored repeatedly, they can prevent scratches by applying cloth between the bowl.
- For stubborn dirt such as tea astringent, you can use a commercially available oxygen -based kitchen bleach, but the deterioration of the paint may be deteriorated.
Please use it correctly according to the instruction manual for the kitchen bleach.
- Do not boil the product at high temperature (60 ° C or higher). The surface may be rough and the pattern may be discolored.
(Approximately to warm)
- It cannot be disinfected by boiling.
- Disinfecting with drugs and microwave ovens is possible.
However, please avoid placing long -time chlorine -based chemicals or microwave oven disinfection for 1 minute or more.
In addition, please read the instruction manual of the device carefully for the microwave oven.
- Alcohol disinfection is possible.
Precautions for handling products
- This product is a tableware for children. Please do not use for other dishes.
- Please keep an eye on your child when using it.
- When using for the first time, please use after washing for hygiene.
- Due to a strong impact or sudden temperature change, it can be cracked or chopped. In that case, discontinue use.
- If you use a microwave oven, check the precautions and instruction manuals of the device before using.
- It cannot be used by an open fire or IH cooking heater.
- There is a hole in the handle. This is open for the convenience of manufacturing and is not a hole for hooks.
Please avoid it because it may crack or miss.
- Please note that the pattern may damage the back of the product when the dishes are repeated.
- Please note that the table may damage the back of the product.
Use a matte or tablecloth on a table that is easily damaged.
- If metal knives, forks, spoons, etc. are used for a long time or frequently, metal components may adhere to the surface and darken.
Also, if you rub the knife strongly, the surface will be scratched and the metal will not be removed.